As I pack my bags for Ohio in search of a solution for my stomach issues I reflect on how truly blessed I am to be a Beachbody coach. Before Team Beachbody, an illness, a vacation or a move would bring my personal training business to a complete hult. Thankfully, I am no longer tied down to my geoghraphical area. Even though I can’t touch them physically, I have the tools necessary to continue to help my clients here in North Carolina and the others all over the country on their road to better health and continue my commitment to stick by them every step of the way.
Over the past year I have slowly perfected how to implement being a Beachbody coach into my business. I have learned how to use it to better support my clients and increase my income at the same time. I no longer struggle with addressing nutrition properly as Beachbody has a program for that. I no longer stress over loss of income during vacations, military moves, holiday travel, or hard economic times…I have built a business that capitalizes on residual income.
There is a growing number of personal trainers jumping on board. The ability to reach more people and touch more lives is an invaluable opportunity. To be able to increase your income doing something you’re passionate about…that’s priceless!
Here is how I use Beachbody to better train my clients, reach more people and grow my business…
- They have a large variety of workout programs complete with nutritional programs that I use to compliment my training sessions with my clients on the days they are not with me. There is a 25% commission on all these programs so it’s a win-win situation. I also later use these same programs when clients stop training with me so that I never really lose them as a client.
- Beachbody has an extensive, high quality supplement line (Including Beachbody’s amazing health shake called Shakeology), another great tool to help your clients reach their fitness goals. You also receive 25% commission on all these purchases. Your clients order directly from your site…that is set up for you (awesome), so you never have to spend a ton of money to stock inventory.
- Beachbody offers a club membership that I utilize for meal planning for my clients. As coaches we receive 50% commission on quarterly club dues and then I offer a service to help them with planning. I help them pick meals and snacks that they prefer while staying in the right nutritional values that is all calculated within the club membership program.
- Use Beachbody’s site to track progress by entering in measurements, goals, before and after pictures…very motivating for clients. Clients sign up for a FREE membership under you also giving them access to fitness tips, nutritional tips and more. All their purchases can be made through here ensuring your receive the commission and they benefit from your support.
- Require your clients to log their workouts in the online WOWY super gym. This is another form of accountability, motivational, tracks progress and enters them into daily drawings for cash prizes ranging from $100-$1000, iPods, cameras, etc for working out.
- Built my team as to where I am eligible for 1-2 paying clients a day. I receive around 6-10 new clients each week. I have the opportunity to coach them through their chosen program and earn commissions on any Beachbody purchase they make.
- Invite clients who enjoy their new healthy and fit lifestyle to join your team of Coaches. Not only is this another amazing way to help keep them on track but, as you build your team you become eligible for the customer lead program in which Beachbody starts to send you customers to support on their fitness journey. You will then earn commission off their purchases in exchange for your guidance. What an amazing way to reach more people and expand your business beyond your limits
All in all, the Beachbody compensation plan offers you 8 ways to earn money including a 25% commission on retail sales and a 50% commission on quarterly club dues that we talked about.
Sign up is FREE until December 31, 2010…what an amazing opportunity for personal trainers. I am all for helping you implement these strategies into your business.
Read this Fitness Professionals Virtual Flex document that goes more in depth and then lets talk. It’s too good to pass up!
A little info about The Beachbody Company
- Beachbody spends $100 million in advertising a year
- Beachbody assigns 50,000 new clients to Team Beachbody Coaches EACH WEEK…I get 1-2 new clients per day!!!
- Entrepreneur Magazine rated Beachbody #69 of the Top 500 Fastest Growing Companies.
- Has 3 of the 5 top infomercials
- P90X has been #1 for 18 straight months